Next collection period begins: Nov. 1, 2023
T/m is grateful for the many donation inquiries we receive. Regrettably, we cannot accept everything that is offered. Because space and staff time is limited, objects proposed for donation are rigorously reviewed by T/m’s Collections Committee before being accepted.
WHEN DOES T/M CONSIDER DONATIONS?
T/m considers donations between November 1 and April 30.
HOW DOES T/M DECIDE WHAT TO ACCEPT?
T/m’s Collection Committee accepts objects that fill a collection void, have an interesting provenance, are rare, or are in excellent condition.
CAN I DROP OFF MY OBJECT FOR REVIEW?
T/m is unable to review objects without prior arrangements.
CAN T/M APPRAISE MY OBJECT?
Due to ethical concerns, T/m does not conduct appraisals. Visit the International Society of Appraisers at isa-appraisers.org to find resources regarding appraisers.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 816.235.8002
Please include your contact information, any history you have about the object and its original owners, and photographs of the object showing all sides of the object and any maker’s marks.
This list represents donors who have contributed a minimum of $1,000 as of December 2022.
- Lori Beam
- John and Kay Callison
- Karen Christiansen
- Patricia Cleary Miller
- Julie Kemper Foyer
- David and Janis Francis
- J. Scott Francis and Susan Gordon
- George H. Nettleton Foundation
- Barbara Hall Marshall Advisory Fund
- Donald J. Hall
- Jill and Donald J. Hall, Jr.
- William and Carlene Hall
- Michael and Marlys Haverty
- Shirley and Barnett C. Helzberg, Jr.
- Marshall V. Miller Family Fund
- Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund
- Haverty Family Foundation
- Margaret Silva
- Wayne and Joyce Thompson
- Khalil and Ann Barhoum
- William T Kemper Foundation - Commerce Bank Trustee
- Jean-Paul Wong
- Corey Ziegler
- Anne Manning
- Susan Stanton
- Elizabeth Amirahmadi
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Francis Family Foundation
- R. Wayne
- Sosland Foundation